Create a trend framework for better decision making
Digitize your trend management process and combine it with smart trend scouting
to stay ahead of the innovation game
- Which trends impact a business?
- How can the right trends be identified quickly and efficiently?
- Which business opportunities emerge based on industry-specific trends and how to translate them into innovations?
The identification, interpretation and evaluation of trends is one of the most important activities in innovation management. Trends reflect consumer needs and changing consumer behaviors over time. To manage trends as baseline of innovation activities (aside of technologies of course) companies need
- A solid trend framework
- A global network of trend scouts to continuously capture inspirations and weak signals
- Tools to capture trends
- Trend management workflows
- Tools to connect trends and technologies
- A trend evaluation and interpretation methodology
- Collaboration tools to allow various views on trends
- A methodology to integrate and activate trends within your innovation framework
We have the tools to build and establish your Trend Radar
Create a trend community. Organize all the content. Get fast results.
Benefits of building your corporate Trend Radar
Our toolbox gets companies started based on blueprints, industry expertise and scientific research
Most innovation leaders have established Trend Radars to manage the front-end of innovation. Use our holistic methodology and toolset to create yours!
Trend Management Process
This is an example blueprint of a simple trend management workflow
Trends are created by dedicated user groups. They are processed, enhanced, evaluated and then discussed as part of a stage gate process, which is configured depending on the industry sector and customer requirements. Among other methods, the evaluated trends are visualized in the system in the form of a radar